Conclusions and essay writer recommendations
If there aren’t any recommendations to be manufactured due to the project, call this section just Conclusions.
The Conclusions section sums up one of the keys points of the discussion, the essential options that come with your design, or perhaps the significant outcomes of one’s investigation. As its function is to round off the story of any project, it will:
- be written to relate directly to the aims of this project as previously mentioned within the Introduction
- indicate the extent to which the aims have been achieved
- summarise the findings that are key outcomes or information in your report
- acknowledge limitations and work out suggestions for future work (where applicable)
- Highlight the usefulness or significance of your work.
The conclusions should relate solely to the aims associated with work: